Add some extra colour and vitamins to your scrambled eggs. Good for breakfast, lunch or dinner! This Scrambled Eggs Recipe tastes great, with or without veggies! CoccoMio Coconut Oil has a light and delicate taste that enhances the flavour of the eggs! Try it out for yourself.
Scrambled Veggies Recipe
- 2 tbsp CoccoMio Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp zucchini - finely chopped
- 2 tbsp onion - minced
- 4 cherry tomatoes - quartered
- 3-4 eggs
- 2 tbsp plain almond milk
- Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- In a small pan, melt the coconut oil. Add the zucchini and onions and sauté until tender.
- Next, add the cherry tomatoes, stir and sauté for 2 minutes.
- While the vegetables are sautéing, beat the eggs with milk in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and scramble lightly.
CoccoMio, we’re just nuts about coconut and only the best will do!