The recipe title says it all .. Perfect, Gluten-free and Fast. Must try!!!?
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 crushed banana - ripe
- 3 tbsp CoccoMio Coconut Oil - melted, plus more for pan
- 3 tbsp organic honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup sparkling water
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, make sure there are no lumps.
- Cover a pan with coconut oil over medium heat and add the mixture of pancakes (these cook better if kept small: 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of mix).
- Turn them when they are lightly browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes. They are ready when well-formed and easy to turn. Cook another 2 minutes and remove from the pan.
- Add raw honey, maple syrup, home-made jam or fresh fruit.
CoccoMio, we’re just nuts about coconut and only the best will do!